Welcome to Her Ambitious Career, the personal branding and success podcast for corporate women who want to land dream opportunities in their careers and get that recognition they so deserve.
Hey there! Welcome on in!
Some women ask me about coaching: what it is, how it works and all those good things...
So I have decided to record an episode explaining the whole thing!
1. The outcomes a lot of our clients achieve
2. The 'discovery' process, where you get to know me and I get to know you to see if we are a good fit for one another (I only work with you if I know I can help you)
3. Setting KPIs for our coaching together
4. The sessions themselves: how they work, how they're structured, what to expect
And a whole lot more!
Here's something interesting I said in this ep! :)
"For me, career coaching isn't just about achieving rational outcomes like 'a promotion' or 'a pay rise' (although of course they are super important). It's actually about achieving a balance between those rational outcomes and emotional outcomes too. It's about thriving as the whole you. If you focus only on those rational outcomes and goals, you'll burn out pretty quickly and will also miss learning about the beautiful you and your true potential." (Rebecca Allen, Career Success Coach and host of Her Ambitious Career podcast)
Some More About Your Host:
Rebecca Allen is a Career Success Coach for ambitious women who want more from their lives and careers. She has worked over the last 13+ years with clients from companies including ANZ Bank, Origin Energy, J.P. Morgan, PwC, McKinsey, IHS Markit and Coca-Cola Amatil and loves getting those excited phone calls from clients saying they’ve been promoted, have negotiated a seismic pay rise or have moved into a role completely aligned with their mission, values and strengths.
Her own ambitions include raising two beautiful, happy confident children; building a fun and impactful coaching business that empowers 50,000 women worldwide; and visiting Alaska!
3 FREE Ways Rebecca Can Help You Get Promoted this Year:
1. Get a copy of Rebecca's most popular download, The 7 Habits of Female Execs Who Get Promoted - Click here
2. Read more from Rebecca's blog - Click here
3. Listen to more eps from this podcast - Click here
4. Ready to talk with Rebecca? Book a free 15-minute Career Strategy Call - Click here
Connect with Rebecca: