Welcome to Her Ambitious Career, the personal branding and success podcast for ambitious corporate women who expect more from their careers.
1. What should the objective of mentoring be?
2. How to choose a mentor best suited to your needs
3. The benefits of mentoring - especially when starting a new role or managing a difficult stakeholder
4. The importance of setting clear expectations, boundaries and time commitment
5. How it's healthy to challenge your mentee and for them to challenge the mentor back
"Look beyond your organisation when choosing a mentor and get creative with your network." (Trang Dao, guest on Her Ambitious Career podcast)
Trang Dao is a purpose driven people-focused leader. She has 15+ years experience in marketing and communications in Technology and Electrical and is passionate about marketing that enhances customer experience at the heart of the conversation. Trang is also involved in NFP Boards, specifically supporting women, children and refugees.
Rebecca Allen is a Career Success Coach for ambitious women looking to land dream career opportunities. She has worked over the last 10 years with clients from companies including ANZ Bank, Origin Energy, J.P. Morgan and Coca-Cola Amatil and loves getting those excited phone calls from clients saying they’ve been promoted, have negotiated a seismic pay rise or have moved into a role completely aligned with their mission, values and strengths. Find Rebecca: www.illuminategrowth.com.au
Want a promotion? Get: 'The 7 Habits of Female Execs Who Get Promoted'
> Book a free 15-minute Career Strategy Call
> Connect on Linkedin
> Join our facebook group 'Career Success for Ambitious Women'